Some days ago contacted Chainfire, to have Mobile Odin support for SGY.
He was very helpful, and following his instructions, I just started to build SGY flash kernel. Hopefully with the kernel not only S536x, but some other models will be supported as well.
Expected to work with:
Just started this blog to report on current plans and development results of my recently started Android projects.
Check my current projects on the XDA Developers forum :
– Stock ROMs for SGY (Odin ready files converted by me)
– EmeralD ROM for Galaxy Y (project suspended)
– SplitFUS2 – the Odinizer (automatic conversion of the useless stock files)
– SGY Stock kernel collection (10 minutes work by utilizing SplitFUS2 😀 )
– Reset SGY custom bin counter (project finished)
– Galaxy Toolbox – unlock & resetbin SGY