Galaxy Pocket and Pocked DUOS as new supported devices.
Incidentally I found, that ACE DUOS and Pocket has the same storage structure. I assume, the data structure is the same, so I implemented Pocket and it’s variants into the latest beta.
see the original development thread at XDA-Developers.com
Full list of current supported devices for custom binary counter reset and network unlock:
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket
- Samsung Galaxy Pocket DUOS
- Samsung Galaxy Y
- Samsung Galaxy Y DUOS
- Samsung Galaxy Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Pro DUOS
- Samsung Galaxy Pop Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (only new models with 832MHz CPU)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace DUOS
…after a loooong sleepless night I’ve released the new 1.19 beta with support for GT-S6802 Galaxy ACE DUOS (as well):
see original thread in XDA-Developers.com
Well, recently I bought a second hand ACE Duos only for the reason, to adding it’s support to Galaxy Toolbox.
I hope many of you will donate me, to become it as a profitable investment… 😀
1.1 1.09 beta released at XDA-Developers with some Dual SIM devices support
added support for:
– GT-B5512 (Y Pro Duos)
– GT-S6102 (Y Duos)
Some days ago contacted Chainfire, to have Mobile Odin support for SGY.
He was very helpful, and following his instructions, I just started to build SGY flash kernel. Hopefully with the kernel not only S536x, but some other models will be supported as well.
Expected to work with:
Just started this blog to report on current plans and development results of my recently started Android projects.
Check my current projects on the XDA Developers forum :
– Stock ROMs for SGY (Odin ready files converted by me)
– EmeralD ROM for Galaxy Y (project suspended)
– SplitFUS2 – the Odinizer (automatic conversion of the useless stock files)
– SGY Stock kernel collection (10 minutes work by utilizing SplitFUS2 😀 )
– Reset SGY custom bin counter (project finished)
– Galaxy Toolbox – unlock & resetbin SGY